Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Make You FAINT!

I Make You FAINT!

Ugh..something tells me I should have stuck with my normal background color..oh well, hope you like the outfit anyway. XP <3 Oh! And some "Gangnam Dubstep Style" at the end of the post xD!

Dress: *Milk* [X] - Mae Dress Pink *New* - I LOVE this new dress! SO MUCH! It's so friggin' adorb. <3 The cute little bows really caught my attention, as well as the colorful, super attractive colors this dress comes in. It was a tough choice on which color to show you all! <3 You can wear this cute and sexy dress with or without boobie implants, appliers included. :D This dress comes in 6 wonderful colors: Pink (worn), Black, Blue, Peach, Purple Red. 

 -Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Casual Girl 3 *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory>
Hair: Magika - Faint *New*
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long v1.2
Hand Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. - Cross my  Heart hand tattoo
Under-Eyeliner: Niam.Niam - Neon Liner (Pink) *New*
Piercing: - .Hause of Darcy. - Compassion Piercing Set

Create an OUTFIT:
Corset: *L.inc* - Lust Corset Black
Leggings: Fashion Victim - My cute legging heart
Crown: [Wishbox] - Lolita Crown
Collar: K_gs - KittyChoker
Gloves: ...::: Scrub :::... - WebGloves *New*
Gloves: ~CoLoReTas:] - SeQuiny glOves
Ring: RaMa RoWanberry - skull day
Ring: Schadenfreude - Dark Chocolate Bonbon Topped Heart Ring *Gatcha*
Belt: !Admiral Spicy! - Studds Belt
Belt: ~Pepper~ - Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK
Shoes: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots - Black

Body PARTZ:
Neko Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Short Hair Neko Tail
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 >Skin Mod: L.inc - Pink Fuel<

0 comments: