Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Kan B A Rawk Stawr?

I Kan B A Rawk Stawr?

I Kan B A J-Rawk Stawr? Pweaze? Today I bring you a rad (lol) outfit fit for a busty rock star! :D...
Ohai!

Isn't my dress cutteeee? My dress is *new* by *Milk* [X], called "My Pretty Dress ", in black. This dress also comes in:Lilac, Pink, White, Yellow. I really like this dress! I love pink and black, the lace is adorb, and if you look closely you can see that the tummy of the dress is SLIGHTLY transparent enough to show the outline of your avatar's belly without showing any naughty bits. Like *Milk*'s other dresses, this one can be worn with or without the included implant applier. :3

I haven't mentioned it, but I own a guitar. Just a little 3/4 electric guitar, hiding in my closet. The stomp box and the tiny amp is hiding somewhere else...Back in middle school I thought guitars were soooo cool. I'm tiny, so I figured i'd get a smaller guitar. While yes, it is more comfortable for me, it still didn't motivate me enough to learn how to play it...*cough*. Oh well. :P

I would also like to mention that I picked up TSG's Mei Mei skin like..the day after it was released, lol. It's so adorb, and i'm happy that BGTT's Lumiere B implant skin mod matches it! Better than having to wait for a boobie mod, lol.

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Focus Poses [X] - Rocket Queen >Rock "Devil Horns Sign" Hands Included, Not Shown< *New, Perfect Wardrobe*

BODYshop:
Skin: .tsg. - mei mei *New*
Eyes: "tSg" - Spilled Milk - Dark Brown *New*
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 *BGTT - TSG Lumiere B Skin Mod, Available @ TSG*
Hair: >TRUTH< - Guinevere - fairyfloss *New*
Nails/Rings: -UtopiaH- - Rock n' Roll Nerver Dies *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Tattoo: [EY:NO] - Star Tape
Lip Gloss: "tSg" - Madame Gloss: Petal *New*

Create an OUTFIT:
Gloves: !Admiral Spicy! - Warmy Mesh Gloves Black *New*
Stockings: *blowpop* - Fishnet Stockings -Black- Rip
Belt: *BLITZED* - Plugged Belt
Guitar: *Epic* - Kawaii Leopard Space Star Guitar! {Pink} *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. - Sugar Skull Earring *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Collar: ...::: Scrub :::...  - Zoso Collar
Ring: ...:::Le Primitif:::... -  Dynasty Ring Sterling Silver *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Ring: ~Pepper~ - I <3 Rock n Roll - Ring *New, Perfect Wardrobe*
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots Metallic - Black

0 comments: