Monday, September 24, 2012

Defected Chobits

Defected Chobits

Hey peeps!

It's been a while since I dragged my fluffsters Bunko into a photo, lol. We got these uniforms at the same time, soooo we decided to show them off together! <3

My EPIC face makeup + two different color eyes (Red & Grey) are called, "Sinner", by Kre-ations [X] for September's round of the Horror Haute event. I very much LOVE it. I have a feeling i'll be using it quite a bit for creepy looks and/or cyborgy styles, hee hee!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

On Inuoko (White Skirt): 
BODYshop:
Skin: : ) BCC. - [Milk] Heim 07 *The Arcade Gatcha Event*
Hair: [elikatira] - Balance
Face piercing: [ni.Ju] - Devils Gangway Piercing

Create an OUTFIT:
Uniform: [monso] - My School Look + Hud
Headband: [monso] - My Bunny Band Gift - White *Free Groupgift*
Camera: Tee*fy - Vintage Brownie Camera *The Arcade Gatcha Event*
Socks: Kyoot - Lacey White Knee Socks
Shoes: RosyMood* - Charm Pumps Black

Body PARTZ:
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - Shark Teeth
Hands: [ni.Ju] - claws
Ears: [twee.] - Perso Ear [wired.]
Tail: [Hearton] - USB Tail *Black*

On Fluffy (Blue Skirt): 
Furshop:
Avatar: Custom, Not For Sale!
Hair: Magika - Tendency
Tongue: Blk Industries - Tongue Mesh *Modding required*
Ears: [twee.] - Perso Ear [wired.] 
Tail: Moys Toys - Feline Tail 

Create A Ladyfur:
Uniform: [monso] - My School Look + Hud
Crown: gothique - rose crown - black
Gloves: <Hyperborea> Claw gloves
Garter:*l.inc* bitch garter
Shoes/Stockings: *l.inc* - Sexy Me Heels

Love you fluffybutt! <3

0 comments: