Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Dark Side of the Beach

Dark Side of the Beach

Hello peeps!

Today Inu is cosplaying as a dark elf whom is on her way to the beach with her yummy fried rice, hee hee! And it seems that she's taking her favorite plush to the beach with her~

I know I usually have human skins, but I really did enjoy coming up with a look for this skin! <3 I wanted to mix fantasy with reality. :3

It is almost my nap-nap time, so I have to keep this short! Mwah <3

Dark Side of the Beach

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Skin: ::Kre-ations:: - Dark side of the moon - Cromatic Dissonance [X]

Bikini: *Free* Summer Harvest Hunt: [ SAKIDE ] - Stripped Bikini Beige [X]

BODYshop:
Eyes: Candy Mountain - . SoC - clash .
Hair: [Decoy Hair] - Aella - (Fades) Fudge/Grape
Nails: Izzie's - Gradient Nails

Create An OUTFIT: 
Unicorn Plush: ~silentsparrow~ - (Rainbow) Uni-ee! 
Butterfly: *Epic* - Chibi Flutterflies! {Lime Green} 
Takeout: *Epic* - Kawaii Takeout Box-Nom {Green} 
Shoes: ::Duh!:: - Parisian Stripe Ballet Flat  Green 
Necklace/Ring: {me.} - Power On - BLACK 
Bangles: Izzie's - Wood Bangles purple 

PARTZ:
Horn/Under-Eye Liner/Face glitter - Chus! - Voo Doo Mer *Free Group Gift* 
Elf Ears: Illusions - *~*Mystic Ear: Elfin/Naturals Rt
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Bobbed Tail 

0 comments: