Monday, September 17, 2012

(NSFW Boobies) Ma Veste, is Smexy!

(NSFW Boobies) Ma Veste, is Smexy!

Hello peeps! 

My top/jacket is soooo awesome! I so love it! It's by .Mes Sucreries. [X], called "Ma veste sexy - Leopard". Included with the top is an applier for your boobie implants. This top is available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, so please hurry and pick it up before it's too late!

My skirt is  by  .::CENSORED::. [X], called "Anny Mini Skirt", in lace. This mesh mini skirt is VERY cute! It comes in 8 different patterns: Lace, Flower, Flowers, Black, Blue, Dots, Gradient, Leopard.

My heels are by  *Milk* [X], called "Heather", in coal. These purty little mesh thangs come with a color changing hud to change both the feet/toes, but also the built in skin blender all in one go. These sexy heels come in four colors: Coal, Blue, Hot Pink, Naked.

(NSFW Boobies) Ma Veste, is Smexy!

I'm like..mind-blank right now. It took me almost 10 minutes to come up with a title. Yeah. *Cough* I do love how my new photo came out, i'm currently using it as a my profile pic in world. :3 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Kumi <Ivory>
Hair/Ribbon: /Wasabi Pills/ - Sachiko Mesh Hair - Wild Honey
Nails: -UtopiaH- - Burlesque Long Nails *Perfect Wardrobe*
Boobies: Lolas! - Push-Up 2.5 *Skin mod by L.inc*
Nipple Piercings: -UtopiaH- - My Boobs are your Distraction Piercing *New, The Boobies Show*

Create an OUTFIT: 
Collar: ...:::Scrub:::... - Spyked Heart
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Marrakech Heart - SILVER
Bracelet: KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET
Ring: ::RA:: - Hearts 4 U Ring (Black)
Clutch: [Mad Echo] - Grey Neko Clutch *New, Free Group Gift*
Ears: Mutation Industries: cat person ears
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Short Hair Neko Tail [X]

0 comments: