Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nom Nom (Essen) Gloves|Kare Kano Manga

Nom Nom (Essen) Gloves|Kare Kano Manga

"My lips, my eyes, my hands, everything...They all exist so that I can feel you. .." - Kare Kano (Masami Tsuda)

Ohai!

So, today I bring you a kawaii anime look, yayyyy! I had a lot of fun making this outfit, and I can't seem to bring myself to take it off...;.; Hee Hee. I think i'll save this outfit~

Nom Nom (Essen) Gloves|Kare Kano Manga

The gloves are a new release from Pixels, I love them soooo much. <3 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: *JeSyLiLO* - :::Lazy Sunday:::*LightSkin*19
Hair: *Dura* - Girl - 30 (Dark Brown)
Eyes: -Suicidal Unborn!- Jelly Eyes Tricolor *Subcribo Gift*
Under-Eye Shadow: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . baby pink
Face Stars: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow *Gatcha*

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Hoodie: Violent Seduction - Ferale Hoodie (Black)
Socks: RUT - Athletic Socks
Gloves: [-pixels-] - EssenPuppet [WHITE]
Tail: [Heart On] USB Tail *Black*

For the past couple weeks i've been reading this romantic comedy manga...

that Kyle introduced to me called, "Kare Kano - His and Her Circumstances". It is a long manga series, but it grows on you. I'm really enjoying it! :)

It's about a highschool girl whom has spent most of her life keeping up an act of being perfect, only to have this act fall when she meets a boy who seems even more perfect than she.~ 

As I said, it is quite long, but once you get into it, you'll probably be so hooked that you'll breeze through the chapters. I suggest having them ordered in at your local library if you don't want to pay for such a lengthy series, like Kyle did for me. :P <3

0 comments: