Friday, August 10, 2012

Nerd Chic|PRF

Nerd Chic|PRF

“Who needs sports stardom when you can shoot fireballs from your fingertips?” 
― Ethan Gilsdorf

...Lol. Anyway, This laid-back look is inspired by well..I dunno, some sort of nerd-chic look? A fitted Pokemon t-shirt, some trendy jeans, and the favorite sweater. Oh, and lets not forget the PAINTED nails opposed to acrylics...I dunno, I game easier with my real nails. *shrug* Also, I tend to love fancy sneakers in RL; you know, those that have something unique about them. These sneakers were a bit out of my price range, but they color change via hud (you can make them rainbow or something lol), annnndd you can take the wings off so they were worth every penny! :)

Sooo I'd first like to mention the Pink Ribbon Fair [X] items worn:

Jacket: [yulicie] - Open Hoodie
Necklace: [yulicie] - Pink Ribbon Necklace - Pink

Please remember that PRF is a charity event. Profits help in the fight against breast cancer, so please help out everyone!

Nexxtttt...Booshies have released something kawaiiii! <3

Nerd Chic|PRF

Pet: (Booshies Lil'PetZ) Ibstomp

TP to Booshtopia: [X]
Official Website: [X

That lil' fella having fun on my head in the photos above are from Booshies, a Second Life mmorpg game soon to hit the grid. I'm very excited about it; I can't wait to be apart of it! For now, they have released these cute little "Lil'PetZ", as a sort of a teaser. This is the creature named, "Ibstomp". Cute, isn't he? He sorta wiggles around on my head, lol. He stands, sits, waves, and even does a cute little backflip lol! He's a delightful little creature! I think i'll have a hard time not wearing him around, hee hee!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

PS: The second picture may be my new profile pic! :D You like? I put a lot of effort into that hand...sad that I put that much effort...into a hand. LOL.

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - YUri III
Hair: *Dura-* - 30 (Dark Brown)
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * - Black & Pink Nails

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Shirt: Yarn Owl - Quiet Little Voices
Jeans: (TokiDoki) - solo jeans (grey)
Shoes: 2Real - F-WINGS
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail

0 comments: