Monday, August 27, 2012

I Always Win The War

I Always Win The War

Hey peeps! Inu looks a like she was a part of some sort of sexy, giant boobie army. o.O Lol this dress:
Dress: .Mes Sucreries. - The Naughty Millitary Dress + Boobie Addon [X]. I reallllyyy like it, mainly because of the quality, but also because of the sexyness, and well...I do love army prints. <3

Anywhos, I wanted to post this look over the weekend, but SL's been so..ugh..for me lately...I think it's Firestorm x.x''''.

I'm getting tired, so i'll holla at you all another time, yo. <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: "tSg" - Chloe
Hair: *Alice Project* - Helalyn - Brown
Nails: :: Coca & Wolf :: - Clawed Nails - Black [MP X]
Blood/Wounds: *Anymore.. - bloody mouth, hands & knee
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Eldesia Horns - Earth
Tail: *L.inc* - The Tail Fade to Black
Wings: :[Plastik]: - Naira Wings://Killer
Necklace/Bracelet Set: Maxi Gossamer - Annette - SILVER
Boots: [whatever] - stripper boot - black [MP X]

0 comments: