Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Super Human|SL Slut-Butts

Super Human|SL Slut-Butts

Hey peeps! Look! I appear to be human! Haha. Just don't ask me to give you a toothy smile. ;P

I had a dream last night that I was a super human. I had super human speed, and could carry like 4x my weight, haha. I actually had Kyle on my back, LOL. It was like Twilight 1, Edward carrying Bella and calling her a spider monkey, just..less cheesy, and more cool. Hee Hee. I swear, this heat wave is giving me the oddest dreams!

My Dress [X]: I like this sexy little backless dress called, "My Tchatcha - Pinkiz Leo" by .Mes Sucreries.! It even  has a cute little zipper over the butt. ;) Poor Kyle, I bet he's been unzipping it with his eyeballs rofl. It inspired me to get all dressed up. :) This mesh dress comes in a few different patterns. ;)

Super Human|SL Slut-Butts

Eyeliner: .::CENSORED::. Eyeliner 6 *One Voice Event* 
Eyeliner: .::CENSORED::. Eyeliner 1 *One Voice Event*
*Please note that I support "CENSORED", 
and this in no way means that I support Curio/One Voice Event or Hush Skins. 
My viewpoint shall remain unknown on this blog.*

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: *League* - Jen Deeptan Natural
Hair: ::Exile:: Need You Now: Iced Mocha
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails - BlackPlain
Lipgloss: -Sorry.Asia- - LANA Lipgloss *Store Closed*

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Earrings: [EY:NO] - Glamour Cross Hoops (silver)
Ring: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring  (silver)
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles silver
Bracelet: KOSH- EPIPHANY BRACELET [inverted]
Bracelet: MONS / Bracelet -xena (pink&purple)
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black

"SL Slut-Butt'" article after the cutoff <3

My avatar used to look more like the photos above before I went kawaii, just more curvy and a little skimpier when it came to clothing. I wanted to look super-sexy, all the time. Half naked most of the time! *blush* Hahaha hey, I did use to work in clubs and all. Yes i'm about to go on a rant about SL's slutty dressers. No, i'm not going to say that it's bad. Not only would that be hypocritical of me, but I don't believe that it is true. I love SL's slutty dressers, even though I don't dress that way like I/as much as I used to. Trust me..you can check the some of the photos i've favorited on my Flickr, lol. But I do have a problem with some of SL's naughty dressers.

Some girls in SL dress like slut-butts (I love that phrase) do it for the wrong reasons. Note that im defining "SL Slut Butts" as girls in SL who dress very skimpy, and act flirty. I am not implying that they perform sexual acts. I have/had quite a few slut-butt friends over the years i've been in SL, and some just shouldn't be slut-butts. Throwing on a skimpy outfit, attracting the man of your choice, and then wondering why he seems to be more interested in getting in your virtual panties than anything? Is this really a mystery, people? Some girls act like it is. Poor things, crying their hearts out about it too. Some start to believe it's them, as if their ugly or have a bad personality so guys only want sex. They don't see that it is them, but not for those reasons. It's the insecure signals they send out. Now again, this does not apply to many of SL's slut-butts, and not even all of the men that are attracted to slut-butts, but it does apply to some situations that i've come across.

This is a real life issue, people. Girls who think that they have to dress skimpy and/or act  flirty to attract a man,  then wonder why he wants to sleep with them and not much else. Ladies, think about how you present yourself in RL and SL. It says a lot about you. If you simply like dressing like a slut-butt then that's great, but be careful when it comes to relationships. I'm actually a naturally flirty girl, but I actually tend to tone down my flirtyness when I like someone. I don't try and lead the guy on to think that i'm a quick hit; I send him signals that say, "you're gonna have to work for it". It's not very hard to show a guy you're interested without throwing your body at them, or flirting all the time. Think about the signals you send to men. And men? Think about the signals you send to women; if you come on too strong with bad pick up lines to a sweet girl, she'll probably pay you no attention at all. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but let's not forget how deep first impressions impact the relationship between two people. Watch those signals you send out.

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

0 comments: