Sunday, July 08, 2012

Fluid|The Slave Overpowers His Mistress

Fluid|The Slave Overpowers His Mistress

Her hands tied behind her back, her neck covered with a collar, she knew that she was now the pet. His burning hands explored the body of his new toy...

Hey peeps! I'm sort of tired, so I will keep this short and sweet. Today I bring you another pose from Round 2 of Fluid, with Kyle as my "male model", of course ;). I really enjoyed posing with my sexy Kyle, and he enjoyed it just as much. He felt like the master for once, haha.

I loved how the post-processed pictures came out. Mainly, I played around with the lighting. Besides that, mostly just touch-ups/my usual techniques.

Remember that Fluid is a 2 week event that brings you the best items to pose with on the grid, from poses and animations to props and furniture.

If you're interested in this pose, or viewing more "Risque" poses, please check out the Fluid event. :)

Fluid|The Slave Overpowers His Mistress

Pose: Frooti - Comfort Zoned Out (Mod/Transfer/No Copy rope included)

TP to Fluid: [X]

Fluid/The Ego Co. Blog: [X] 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/
[My Words Devour Souls]

0 comments: