Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fluid|Decent Exposure (NSFW)

Fluid|Decent Exposure (NSFW)

A blindfold has been placed over my eyes, but I can see glow of the bright stage light pointed  directly on him and I. I don't see the crowd of mainly men, but I can here their indecent remarks, I can feel their heavily concentrated stares, watching me; the main event for the night. His hands reach around my delicate neck, slowly squeezing..I quickly realize that it is a distraction as I feel his...

Sorry. That's all you get! Haha. Another pose from the Fluid event. To Kyle's dismay, this is the last one we took together, lol. I did have fun with these poses; something out of the ordinary for my blog, hee hee. Don't worry guys; next post will definitely be for an actual outfit. You're gonna love ittttt! I've been rocking it hard! <3

Remember that Fluid is a 2 week event that brings you the best items to pose with on the grid, from poses and animations to props and furniture! :D

If you're interested in this pose, or viewing more "Risque" poses, please check out the Fluid event. :)

Pose: .evolve. – Get A Grip (Mesh Curtain included. Blindfold (Not shown) included.)

TP to Fluid: [X]

Fluid Blog: [X]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/
[My Words Devour Souls]

0 comments: