Monday, June 11, 2012

Gaia Online's ZOMG MMORPG

Gaia Online's ZOMG MMORPG

Hey Peeps. So, i've been a gamer for quite some time. I remember playing Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. I was so amazed with duck hunt; shooting at the screen, trying my best so that the stupid dog wouldn't laugh at my failures. Lol. The dog mocked me a lot though, seeing as I wasn't so great at it.

I've never been so great at gaming, but i've always enjoyed it. Aside of Second Life, i've been playing Gaia Online's [X] MMO, "ZOMG [X]". I enjoy it for several reasons. For one, there are literally thousands of items to customize your 2D avatar before battle. Your avatar is used across the site, such as on the forums which has always been a very large internet community for anime fans and gamers. Then you can take your custom avatar into a 2D virtual world in your web browser (no software required), full of monsters and quests (some of the NPCS are quite humorous if I might add). Now this may not be a game for hardcore gamers, but it's quite enjoyable game. It gets even better: The money you earn from killing monsters and quests can be used back on the website so you can buy new clothes! :D This game is free, buuuut like any game you can spend money for clothes or to buy a FEW items from the ZOMG store. Note that I said a few; this game doesn't allow money to rule it...unless you're flippin' rich in rl, which well...yeah. The only thing i'm not fond of is that pets can't fight, but I hear they're working on that. ;) All in all, it's a easy to learn game with enough of a challenge for your average or not-so-skilled gamer. ^^' Hell, even Kyle's enjoying playing with me and he's an excellent gamer, lol. :P

Gaia Online's ZOMG MMORPG

My outfit? Honestly, I put it together just to show off my new wings LOL! Sadly, they don't do anything..buuut they're an amazing piece of meshtasticness (yeah I made that word up). :D

Gaia Online's ZOMG MMORPG

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: .the sugar garden. - Lumiere C :: Catwoman
Hair: *Dura* The 2nd year Anniversary Hair (Black) *Free Natrual Tone Fatpack*
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia
Eyeshadow: ABS - Eyeshadow III cyan
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ - **Dragon Fes** jeweled nail

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Eye Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Dismantle Piercing
Horns: [ni.Ju] - Eurexiaun Horns
Wings: Xeno - Wings
Bodysuit: Kyoot - Idolatry Body Suit (Cyan)
Necklace: Izzie's - Bead Necklace cyan gold
Shoes: N-core - EMPORIUM "Pure Black"

0 comments: