Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bachelorette Pad|Happy Mothers Day

Bachelorette Pad|Happy Mothers Day

Ohai...I hope everyone had a good Mothers Day. :)

What did I do?  I made my mom some oatmeal for breakfast with some raisins (I can't really cook so yeah >.<'), and I vacuumed the floor for her. Not much I know, but better than nothing at all, am I right?

I had a little money but I gave it to Kyle. He's going on a little field trip, and had NO money. I'm sure my mom would have preferred that i gave the money to him instead of me giving her the usual flowers and a candy bar or three. She may be my mom but I have no clue what she likes. She's not the materialistic type, she's more sentimental and practical. To her it's the thought that counts. Besides, like most mommies, she's "on a diet" anyway...Looool. Gotta love mommies.

Bachelorette Pad|Happy Mothers Day

Well today I decided to look..."normal"? Did I just say..."normal"? Doesn't everyone have horns along their back and a tail? ;) Haha. Just being a little diva, haha. I haven't worn my prim boobies in a while either, sooo I decided to pick an outfit that would include them. They want to be in the spotlight too after all! Though I must admit, I prefer my usual small boobies in SL. I like having nice full hips and a plump rump, as well as a physics layer.

In case you're wondering, my tattoo says/is called, "We all made of stars", and is made by Angelic Tatto [X]. I figured it complimented the look pretty well. It not only has the text on the front of an avi, it has stars going all the way down the back.

Bachelorette Pad|Happy Mothers Day

Oh! As for my "location", i'm inside of a skybox. I like having random places to hide in when im in SL, lol. This purty 1-room box is by Odenwald [X]. With the cute little bar, I think it would make a cute, low prim Bachelorette pad, lol. There's one in blue as well, for you Bachelors ;).

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Body Shop (Body):
Skin: *League* - Jen Deeptan Natural 
Hair: ::Exile:: - Lelandra 
Tattoo: [Angelic tatto] We all made of stars [X]
Lipstick: -Sorry.Asia- - LANA Lipgloss *Store Closed*
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Feline
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long   

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Outfit: "The Sugar Garden" - Bandage SwimSuit: Nude *W/ implant addon*
Shoes: N-core - EMPORIUM - "Pure Black" 
Gloves/Wrist Tattoo: [:Coloreta's:] - finGy laCe glOves {Black} w/heart
Tail: *L.inc* - The Tail - Fade to Black
Necklace: .phresh. - diamants d'amor
Horns: ::[annaA]:: Boron Horns [chest] -  black
Earrings:  -RYCA- - PID-HOOP Platinum
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses
Bracelets: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles silver 

0 comments: