Sunday, April 15, 2012

We're Not All the Same

We're Not All the Same

Inu's showing signs of..hunger? Poor little skinny Inu.

 I'm thin in real life..very thin. People think that I don't eat or something. They tell me "you should eat more", and "you're too thin". Who are you? The weight police? I'm happy with my thinness. It's not like I starve myself. I eat, trust me. I just don't really gain weight. Often times I struggle to keep on pounds, and never have I struggled to loose weight.

What I'm saying is, that we're all different. We come in all sorts of shapes, and our workings on the inside are different. Come on people, stop "assuming" things. Should you ask why someone is so thin? Ha, should you ask why someone is heavy-set? It's rude. People should mind their own business. It's okay to wonder in ones head about something such as someones weight, height, or physical disability, but the minute that thought crosses ones lips, they have crossed the line. How is it any of their business? Okay, so maybe one knows better than to say anything, but plenty of people like to stare at others too. I would think that their mothers would have taught them at a very young age that, "it's not polite to stare". Some people act like a little difference is a major disruption in their life. No, it's not that serious. If said people actually had a life, they would realize how trivial a little difference is.

We're not all the same.

We're Not All the Same

Well, that's about it. I should point out that Inu is sporting many goods from Kawaii Fair, and the poses can be found at Pose Fair. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses:
By: oOo Studio
Indirect - Freebie *Pose Fair*
Parisian - 7 *Pose Fair*

Body:
Skin: **SHINE** Lolita Natural/UltraPale *Kawaii Fair*
Hair: >TRUTH< Gianna Streaked - fairyfloss
Tongue: ...:::SCRUB:::...Onigiri Tongue *Kawaii Fair*
Nails: ABS Sculpt nail heart stick black *Kawaii Fair*
Eyeshadow: .:Acid & Mala:. Black Eyeliner - Asia

Outfit:
Shirt: *Tentacio* Kawaii hooded grey *Mesh, Kawaii Fair*
Pants: Lush Limited- LACED DENIM jeans- ASPHALT *Kawaii Fair*
Glasses: [Splash] - Nerd Glasses black & white *Kawaii Fair*
Headband: Lolapop! Love and Death Headband (Pink/Black) *Kawaii Fair*
Necklace: Lolapop! Pretty Little Cake Necklace (Blue/White) *Kawaii Fair*
Ring: Lush Limited - Domo Kun ring *Kawaii Fair*
Ring: Schadenfreude Waffles Ring *Gatcha*
Bracelet: [DDL] Uprising Bracelet (Black)
Bracelet: [DDL] Uprising Bracelet (White)
Shoes: [Splash] Cocoa Mesh Flats *Kawaii Fair*

------

Pose Fair SLURL: [X]
Kawaii Fair SLURL:  [X]

0 comments: