Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Power Hidden Inside|Fantasy Faire Peek

The Power Hidden Inside|Fantasy Faire Peek

Hidden deep within you is where a great power is kept...This power is called, "your conscious". Pay attention to this power; allow it to lead you in the right direction.

 I dunno...just something that's always on my mind. I always try to follow my conscious. I try to do good! Haha.

The Power Hidden Inside|Fantasy Faire Peek

Well, I have more horns to show you all! This are just as lovely as the pair I showed you yesterday!! *squeals* Again, they are by the store {Lemon Tea}, and will be available at Fantasy Faire 2012. ;)

The horns are called, "Bestia Cornu - Ethereal". These non-rigged, modifiable mesh horns are, as you can see, transparent. I love the way they look.."glassy". I love thems! <3

The Power Hidden Inside|Fantasy Faire Peek

Oh..and i'm not sure how well you can see them (I have no idea what I was thinking when I took these shots...), but i'm wearing some elf ears that are also by {Lemon Tea} [X]. These ears are available right now at the Perfect Wardrobe discount store right now, woot! They're GORGEOUS. I'm incredibly peeky when it comes to elf ears but these? WOW! They even come with a color-change hud that makes finding the right skin-tone a breeze~.  Not sure how the {Lemon Tea} owner can afford to let these go at discount but well..kudos and thanks! LOL. <3

The Power Hidden Inside|Fantasy Faire Peek

Finally, I would like to point out my background, hee hee! This is actually half of the amazing skybox that the owner of Spessart [X] has made for the Fantasy Faire hunt! :o Awesome? You should see the other side! Buuuttt you'll have to wait till tomorrow for that, sorry. ;P As you can see, I wasn't alone while inside the skybox...yep, my sissy Liliandra was there of course. ;)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Poses:
Cracked Mirror - who the man F2
::eXpression:: - Ken Shoryuken
Cracked Mirror- Who the Man M

*Poses Available @ Pose Fair [X]*

Body:
Horns: {Lemon Tea} Bestia Cornu - Ethereal *Coming Soon to Fantasy Faire*
Skin: "tSg" Chloe
Eyes: .ID. Vamp Eyes - Blood *Grundge Soul Project*
Ears: {Lemon Tea} Elven Ear Pierced *Perfect Wardrobe*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Coco Mesh Hair - Flaming cherry
Nails + Voodoo Rign: S (and) P - Voodoo Doll Nails *Perfect Wardrobe*
Forhead Mark: [ni.Ju] Ankoku *Perfect Wardrobe*
Eyeliner: .:Acid and Mala:. Black Eyeliner - Asia
Under-Eyeliner: [ni.Ju] Makeup - Color Enhanced Eyeliner . blackred

Outfit:
Dress: [*Rotten Defiance*]*Opal Dress Black Reverse-P* *Perfect Wardrobe*
Bracelet: .:: Delusions ::. Bloodlust Bangles *Perfect Wardrobe*
Shoes: *Crazy* Atura Mesh Rigged Boots

0 comments: