Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Tails

Two Tails

Helloz!

As you know, I finalllyyy rolled out a post yesterday. Sadly, that post was do out Friday, not Monday! Eeek! But I suppose that would make our first tale. I started yesterday's post late Thursday night, assuming that I would be able to finish it on Friday. You all know how bad I am with making weekend posts, sooo I try to avoid setting myself up for something I can't come through with.

Well, unexpectedly, I ended up going out Friday with Kyle. Yes, it was fun, buuttt because I didn't have my laptop it delayed the Makeover post. On top of that, I went out Saturday as well...didn't get home till about 4am...*cough* Oh! Let's not forget the time changed between Saturday and Sunday, so yeah..what would have been me getting in at 3am, turned into 4am. Yay. Needless to say, after going out 2 days in a row, I wasn't really up to finishing that blog post on Sunday. Like a good girl, I did finish it yesterday though, which brings us today's post..woot!

Two Tails

Well, there you have it!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

PS: Don't you miss the discount event, Moody Monday? *tear*

Skin: [Atomic] Skin Grace (DB)_Honey - Indulgence *TDR B*
!Admiral Spicy! Black Bow Top (White Bow) *New*
\\Le' Boom// - White Mini Skirt
Makeup: (Ag) Cosmetics- Fab & Flashy Shadow
Makeup: (Ag) Cosmetics- Something Sweet Shadow
Eyes: *L.inc* EyeZ Brown Right
Hair: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Frosted *Group Gift*
Nails: Mandala - Long Nail *Cheap, Marketplace*
Horns/Tail: {Lemon Tea} Demonic V-day pack!
KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET
LaGyo_Georgette necklace black for TDR choker collar *Old TDR*
Ring: Schadenfreude Dark Chocolate Bonbon Topped Heart Ring *Gatcha*
Ring: Schadenfreude Tekka Maki Sushi Ring *Gatcha*
Belt: Tee*fy Vintage Foxy Tail Belt *TDR*
Shoes: TEN"10 Megas boots *MESH*
Purse: tulip. Legends Never Die (Dark - Holding - Shoulder)
Bracelet: W&B Simple Polished Cuff TEXTURE CHANGE
Necklace: [Acide!] Entete - Female - Noir *New GSP*
Collarbone Piercing: [ni.Ju] Broken Hearted Piercing . full *Old Hunt*
Nose Piercing: [ni.Ju] Celtizine Piercing . fire *Old PW*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink horns and animated demon tails are from {Lemon Tea}. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meow/196/160/32