Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sissybug

Sissybug

Ohai!

I have this little bug- WAIT!!! DON'T STEP ON IT!!!!!..Whew! Okay, as I was saying..

I have this little bug, ad her name is Lili. She's a Sissybug! :D Yes, i've introduced Lili before, but as an important person in my life, I don't think it hurts to mention her again.

She's an awesome friend, sissy, shopper, and blogger. She's sooo my twinny. I love her so friggin much!!! Really. Finding someone you really connect with is hard to come by. She's an important part of my life.

*Picture by my sissy. ;) 

Aren't we cute? Hee hee. The jacket i'm wearing is rather new from H U A X [X]. It's called "Hustle Varsity Code". :) It's a good buy! It's pretty adorable!


 - Inuoko Shikami

Lili's Blog [X].



New Buys:
Hair: Magika - Somewhere *New, Mesh*
Jacket: H U A X. -  Hustle Varsity Code (black) *New*
Skirt: Spirit Store - Apista skirt *New*
Stockings: RaMa RoWanberry - Knee-Nylon X-Ray Socks
Panties: ?why - Tiniest Panties Hearts *gatcha*
Purse: Pink Ribbon 21 - ToteBag_pink1 *Mesh*
Necklace: Pink Ribbon21-Cute Bear Necklace
Ring: :::LP:::  Ribbon Ring (Silver) *Fashionably Late*

Old Buys:
Skin: "tSg" Chloe
Collar: :Hebenon Vial: Clockwork Collar [Polkadoll] v1.0 *30L, Store closing soon*
Cat: +NK+ - neneko_Gacha ~02~ tora *gatcha*

2 comments:

Lili said...

Oh Sisssyy I loves you soooo

Inuoko Shikami said...

Love u too sissybug <3 :) <3