Sunday, March 25, 2012

Plurkette

Plurkette

I just LOVE how that picture turned outttt!!! :D <3

Soooo. Thanks to my sissy Lili, i've joined Plurk [X]. Bad sissy Lili; making me addicted to things and stuff!!! *waves finger*

Yeah, i'm pretty addicted...so many SLers, ya know? Send me a friend invite if you like, i'll definitely accept. No need to  "fan" me....I dunno...the word "fan" kinda...makes me feel...odd. Anyway! Yeah, send me a friend invite, and i'll see you on Plurk!

Plurkette

The above pose is by my friend Sophielle...I call her Pink but w/e...Lol. You may know her from the Seraphim blog, or her personal blog [X].  Isn't it cuteee? It's called "Trio". She has a little pose shop named, "Es' cusi [X". Not many poses yet, but she's working on it!!! Definitely worth dropping by for a sec. ;) From what I saw (could be wrong) each pose was 20L each...So yeah, go have a peek. :)  She truly deserves this attention for being an awesome pose-maker and blogger, even though due to the "Fashion for Life 2012 Blogger Hall of Shame", her good name could have been sullied. Thank god no one approved of that shameful post. Am I going to link it? No; if you don't know by now....Just. Yeah, let's stay out of it.

Plurkette

Shoesss!! The Shoes are by Chandelle, and are called "Shoe Rock Black", exclusive at this round's "Stuff in Stock [X] (discount store)", so don't miss out! Hurrryy!.

Tata for now! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Pics were taken here [X]. 

New Buys: 
Shirt: Yulicie - Sexy Summer Leopard 
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Animalistic Spots 1 
+NK+-  neneko_Gacha ~01~ Siamese 
Collar: ...::: Scrub :::... - Zoso Collar *No Bdsm Scripts* 
Ring: ..::DeliciouS::.. Cyber ring 
Tail: {Lemon Tea} Neko Tail - Snow Leopard  
Shoes: CHANDELLE - Shoe rock black- Exclusive Stuff in Stock  


Old Buys:
Skin: "tSg" Chloe
Pants: [W]ynter - Me is da Hunter Leo 1 *old Perfect Wardrobe*
Under-eye Liner: [ni.Ju] -  Cat Scratch . baby pink
Belt: !Admiral Spicy! Studds Belt
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt -stuff in stock
Bracelet: *[MANDALA] - TAKARA bangle/ Black Fur Bright
Lip Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch Piercings [Ink, V.2]
Nails: Mandala - Long nails

0 comments: