Sunday, March 18, 2012

Girl Time, Guy Time

Girl Time, Guy Time

Hey peeps!

So, you know I spend a nice amount of time in Second Life..A nice amount? Ha, I should say that I spend most of my time in Second Life.

With that said..what about real life? Bleh, I know...but it's something we can't escape. If you're like me, you have a nice amount of friends/associates in SL. If you're realllyyy like me, that nice amount is a select few of actual friends. Well, thats how it is for me in both SL and RL; I have a select group of friends. None of said friends (besides Kyle) are in SL though, so...how often to I hang out with them? Not too often. Now, let's fraction out my friends from said group that are female...2. How often is it just us girls, without being over-run with guys?....Yeah.

Guys like having guy time, and girls should have their girl time. Now, i'm not the biggest girly girl in the world (very far from it actually), but it would be cool to go to the mall and NOT go into Gamestop. It's been well over a year since Gamestop has not been visited on a trip to the mall. I like playing games and I don't mind when guys play them but, really? I don't even go to Claire's every single mall trip.

But yeah...girls should have girl time now and then, and guys should have guy time. I'm not saying a lot of the time, but just a little bit. Maybe twice a month..hell maybe even once a month, better than nothing. Go to the mall, go to the arcade, go to a coffee shop, have a movie night with chick flicks action flicks..or maybe a bit of both, pending on your friends..haha. The point is to have some fun with your friends without your girl/guy once in a blue moon. I love Kyle to pieces, but a little girl time would be nice, so I think i'll aim for that in the future.

Girl Time, Guy Time

On to Inu's outfit...Well, this is a new look for Inu, isn't it? Haha. The skin is by  JeSyLiLO, and is a FREE group gift. Just join the free group in-world, go to the store and hit the big poster sign near the inside of the doorway. :)

Girl Time, Guy Time

Shoes!! These shoes are so cute, aren't they? They're new from CHANDELLE, called "Zoe". They're your simple pump; they're cute, sexy, and match amazing with just about any outfit. In the photo above, the colors black and brown are shown, but they come in a rainbow-range of colors. Don't like the dark sole/bottom of the shoe? Give it a click, and boom! The heel is now a lighter texture (shown above in brown). I could NEVER use enough pumps in my SL wardrobe, lol!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 New Buys: 
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*Spring  *Group Gift, FREE to join*
Hair: [Shag] - Pussy Galore - bittersweet 
Shirt:  [GENRE] Top Sporty Black
Pants: !Admiral Spicy!Ripped Shiver Jeans (Special Edition) *Group Gift, FREE to join*
Shoes: - CHANDELLE - Shoe Zoe. black *New*
Necklace: - CHANDELLE - Necklace Ribbon black
Headband: (TokiDoki) side headband
Ring: ..::DeliciouS::.. Papillon ring
Handbag: The Secret Store - Funky Tango Bag - Guinnevere - Shoulder *TDR*
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt -stuff in stock-  *Stuff in Stock*

Old Buys:
Makeup: (Ag) Cosmetics- Lemon Fizz Shadow
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Ring: (Yummy) Crystal Cluster Ring  - Smokey Quartz (High Shine) *Collabor88*

0 comments: