Monday, March 12, 2012

Friendly Makeover

"Hey, where's the photo to start the entry off with!?"

Don't fret, there are some images below. But wait! Don't peek, haha.

I have a pet cat named Naru. You've already met my pets Kyle and Shishi, but I think it's Naru's turn. Ever had someone that you loved, yet was a pain in the rear end? Yeah, I think that sums up Naru. She's been the pain in my rear for a little over 5 years online. That's one buried thorn in my ***. >.>'

So! Meet the way Naru used to look:

Friendly Makeover

For an avatar that's over 4 years old (and she's been in SL for even longer)...er..Yeah, realllyyyy needed some help. When your owner is a SL fashionista, even on a budget...a little better could be done. Soo she got a little linden, told me how much she liked the look of Scene girls (ask google if you're not familiar with the look), and I got on her account to get to work.

I visited many stores, so I don't have a complete list of what I bought from each store, but below is a listing of all the stores I visited/marketplace storefronts:

 Oracul
=Blu=
LOULOU&CO
[Pink Fuel]
[Mandala]
HOC
Kadin
Crush
!Admiral Spicy!
[essencial]
[S]
[bubble]
=Razorblade Jacket=
[ SAKIDE ]
\\Le' Boom//
!lamb.
Magika
**Dura-Emo**
Action
TULI
CRISSY DESIGNS
*Jesylilo*
:.Envious.:
~Pepper~
[Mad Echo]
Kyoot
*BOOM*
[Atomic]
Anymore

*Wipes brow* Whew. All in one night too! Well, drum-roll please *inserts drum-roll sound effects* Here's the new Naru!!

Friendly Makeover

Not half bad, am I right? Definitely an improvement, and she looks pretty "Scene" in my opinion. I think that this was a pretty successful makeover! \o/ It was a lot of fun too!

Friendly Makeover

We're cute, are we not? :D

Well, till next time!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Naru:

 Skin: [Pink Fuel] Alyx <Honey>  - Candy Hearts *V-day special, 99L (Still Available)*
Outfit: [ :: c r u s h :: ] lollipop
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps *Relatively Cheap, Marketplace*
Gloves: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Gloves :: LOLITA :: Black
Physics: Kadin's Physics *Cheap, marketplace*
Hair: Dura - **Dura-Emo**02A(Pink resize)
Necklace/Ring: =blu= knuckles engagement ring/necklace *Marketplace*
AO: ORACUL-Aurora Girl AO *Marketplace*
Nails: MANDALA - Long nails *Cheap, Marketplace*
Eyelashes: Crissy Designs - **Irresistible Look Eyelashes** *Cheap, Marketplace*
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Blue *Marketplace*

Naru & Inu:

Hair: Action
Shirt:  [ :: c r u s h :: ]  *Big Boxes of Tee Shirts for only 50L O.O*
 Inu: *Her outfit will be blogged in the next post*

0 comments: