Thursday, March 29, 2012

Carry Me Home Tonight

Carry Me Home Tonight

Ever had something you wanted to forget? You try and put it in the back of your mind, and, maybe, it stays there for some time. Eventually, it catches up with you. Either something occurs in life, or just something triggers you to remember. The memory hits you like a brick to the throat.

Well, I remembered something that I had put in the back of my mind. And? I'm just going to push it back even further.

Kyle...at the end of the day, no that no matter what happens, I know you'll carry me home safely in your arms.

Carry Me Home Tonight





- Inuoko Shikami


New Buys:
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Sonny ~ Long *New*
Shirt: Blah. (My "WHATEVER" Shirt)
Pants: Spirit Store - Ella rigged mesh jeans *New*
Necklace: .phresh. Hype Necklace - bhpse (exclusive)
Earrings: [MANDALA]tukemono earrings *TDR*
Bracelets: drd rubber bracelets grey black
Shoes: =BLAST= hi top sneakers *Narcissus’ Room*

Old Buys: 
Lip Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch Piercings
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Ring: bellballs essentials- Chained Sins ring set
Belt: {*I<3 FashiOn*} Funny Belt

0 comments: