Friday, March 16, 2012

2000+ Views! | Milestones

2000+ Views! | Milestones

Ohai!

As the title says, I now have 2000+ blog views, yay! Okay..I know that to most bloggers that means very little, but it makes me happy to see that amount of views on something that I was just doing for a hobby. I love Second Life fashion, and I love sharing my outfits with you all. :D

Again, to most bloggers, 2000+ views may not be a lot but..for me, it is a milestone. It is a sign that, one day, perhaps 2000+ views will turn into something a whole lot more. I don't blog for any sort of profit, but it fills me with joy when I know that people are viewing my blog and my Flickr [X], checking to see what goodies i've bought, and what places i've visited.

So, because of this little Milestone, expect a lot more work out of me on this blog! Haha. I have a lot of stuff in store for you all!!

2000+ Views! | Milestones

So, I would just like to thank everyone for their support, mwah! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


X First photo edited by: Shauna Beaumont, feel free to contact her for one like I did! [X]

 New Buys:
Shirt:  * CHANDELLE * Top Bella.
Purse: * CHANDELLE * Bag Marry. black
Skirt:  coldLogic skirt - buckley coal
Hair: ::Exile:: Unwritten Lyrics::Swiss

Old buys:
Skin: LAQ ~ Ebba - [Cocoa] - 02
Nails: MANDALA - Long nails *marketplace*
Bracelet: KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET
Ring: (Yummy) Crystal Cluster Ring  - Smokey Quartz *Collabor88*
Necklace: [ glow ] Necklace Amelie pearl *Old TDR*
Shoes - #Orange Creations# Mercy-Black

0 comments: