Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!

Merry Christmas 2011!

Hello Peeps! Merry Christmas!

December 23rd was Kyle and I's real life one year anniversary of dating! \o/ We went downtown and did some shopping. He bought me a warm pair of snow boots, and a game for my PSP called, "Loco Roco". Finding the boots took a few tries though; my feet are a size 5 (US), and well...even a 6 isn't the easiest to find for me, so imagine what I go through, ugh. But! We found a pretty cute pair of warm snow boots for me, and they were on sale. That was my anniversary gift because I didn't ask for anything in real life, lol. We also got our usual Chinese Food, as well as saw the movie, "We Bought A Zoo.". The movie was great, and the date overall was awesome. \o/

Christmas Eve was a  spontaneous trip back to the mall.  Yes, the very next day more shopping, lol. I normally don't shop on Christmas Eve, butttt I wanted some stuff for my PSP really badly after playing Loco Roco quite a bit..half the night. Haha. Kyle got Chinese again, I got McDonalds, and this time I payed for the food seeing as he payed for all of my PSP stuff. Afterwards he decided he wanted to go back and get a game he had been staring at, so we headed back and picked up Call of Duty. Please don't ask which one; hell if I know. I just know it was for PS3. Sorry folks, I don't know my COD, lol. After we got back home, Kyle and my brother played video games together while I worked on Loco Roco some more. They even squeezed in time for the Yugioh trading card game.

Christmas Day...no, we did NOT go shopping, lol!  It was time for more video gaming. I didn't feel so hot, so I spent a nice amount of time resting. Kyle had Christmas Dinner with us, and we ended the day with some Second Life shopping and cuddling.

Merry Christmas 2011!

I asked Kyle for a Second Life anniversary gift for an excuse to buy a set of Raindear KittyCatS, lol. I waited till Christmas day to birth them! Aren't they cute? The female (left) is Harley Quinn, while the male (right) is, you guessed it: The Joker. :) Kyle was playing a Batman game for the PS3 while I was trying to name them, lol. If you look closely, you'll notice that they have little antlers! So cute!

Well, that's all for this entry. Because of both an anniversary and Christmas, I am slightly backed up on posts, so i'll try and get out another real soon before they pile up!

Again, Merry Christmas!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

LAQ ~ Imani2 - 08 [Cocoa] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair: ::Exile:: Jenna:Sable
Outfit: Blah. - Candy Cane Female Kit
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Candy Cane Nails (glove layer)
Eyeshadow: R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / SilverEyes
Earrings: [ glow ] studio I wish earrings
Shoes: {lyric} Fuck Me Pumps

0 comments: