Friday, December 09, 2011

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Hiya! I couldn't figure out which photo to use to start the post, so I just picked the top three. :P

I wore this dress for a couple of days, so I ended up with quite a few shots...So I only uploaded the best out of the bunch of course.

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Inuoko found a bike! Yay!!! Haha. Anyway, I found this cute pink dress at The Tropicalia Bazzar, and I decdied to wear it around. Kyle seemed to like the dress. It's sexy while leaving plenty to the  imagination .

Well I have decided to try and take more photos at interesting places. I started off that way, but I don't know what happened lol. I guess it started to become difficult to find places on my own. I have a bit of assistance now, so I am more than happy to visit nice places. :)

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)
So I was standing outside of the hotel where I keep my Zooby wolf "Arcanine", and the KittyCatS when I saw how close Kyle's cat Bonnie was to Arcanine. It seemed so adorable, I had to snag a photo! I let them roam about 5 meters, so I found it adorable that they just happened to end up so close to one another. :)

Now on to the surprise  mentioned  in the last post...

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Sooo many photos...lol. The one above is something I couldn't wait to take! Sure, the breakfast bed is interesting, but I am referring to the people. As you can see, I am sleeping under the egg, Kyle's chillin' on the toast, and on top of me and the egg is...my new pet! That's right; now I don't just have a werewolf, I have an adorable bunny girl too! \o/
 
Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

We've been friends for some time, and recently decided to make our relationship a bit different.  We're taking things nice and slow. :) (Isn't she the cutest, kawaiiest girl ever? <3)

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Now, I know you're waiting for the "Dear Person I Love", so here it is:

------

Dear Person I Love,

When we first met thanks to our  mutual  guy friends on my porch, something was different about you. Normally I feel  incredibly  shy meeting someone new. Sure, I didn't talk to you very much, but I didn't get that nervous feeling that I normally get when I meet someone new. I noticed this almost immediately, and I couldn't figure out why. Why were you different? Well, while you were (and still are) still tall and husky, you have such a sweet, innocent face. But now I have a feeling that it was more too it than that. To me it sounds like a sign at finding ones soul mate. That one person that beats the odds at the first go. I kind of wanted to move from where I was sitting and scoot closer to you. Sure, I can be quite flirty but that wasn't the reason for me wanting to. I had the urge to want to get to know you. Also, you looked safe: Tall, husky, and protective. Of course I couldn't; not with my boyfriend at the time sitting right there, but believe me I wanted to!

 ------

Dear Person I Love (Part 3)

Have a good night! :)

- Inuoko Shikami

Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 06 [Cocoa] Glow Skin (hairbase)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Hair: Magika [01] Nonsense *New*
Earrings: Earring PID-HOOP Platinum         -RYCA-
Necklace/Bracelets: Vox White Lucidity Jewelry Set
Dress: - Nemesis - Money dress honeysuckle *New, The Tropicalia Bazaar*
Stockings: Symmetry - chantilly lace stockings (white)
Ankle Cuffs: *Linc* Ruffled Cuffs Black White
Shoes: BAX Booties Appaloosa *New, The Dressing Room*

0 comments: