Sunday, November 27, 2011

Urban Rocker

Urban Rocker
[Like you can't tell]

Hello everyone!

First off...Now I've decided to ignore noting photos with obvious edits. There's no point in it. For example, the photo above: You can tell I did something to it, rather it was Windlight or Paintshop. Sooo, I'm not gonna point that out anymore. Only when it is a bit hard to tell.

Speaking of the photo above..I LOVE IT so much omg! So pretty! Looking amazing Inuoko! :))

Urban Rocker

Well as I mentioned in yesterday's post, I didn't feel so great. :( Today the headache was gone, but I had a migraine on the opposite side of my head. Weird, right? Well some aspirin got rid of most of the migraine, and I napped in Kyle's lap for an hour or more while he read manga on his laptop. :3

Snapshot_1369_2

"Ridin' on the bus, ridin' on the bus, next to bums, there's an open seat, hope that isn't pee!" - Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Poor Inu! In a run-down city, waiting for the bus. She's okay though! She's a strong woman. She can handle herself. ;)

So today, I combed Kyle's hair. Not interesting? Well, it was interesting for me. I was sitting in his lap face to face, combing his hair. We talked and joked, and shared quite the intimate moment. Being so close to each other was nice. It wasn't anything "dirty" about it; just a romantic little moment we shared. It's funny how something like hair combing could turn into a heartfelt moment.:)

Till next time!

- Inuoko Shikami


 Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 01 [Cocoa] Glow Skin (hairbase)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Hair: .ploom. Asch - Browns 2
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Bitterness Earrings Black TDRb
Necklace: Lacuna - Le Pink Bows Necklace
Handbag: *BOOM* Take it Easy Tote-Sparkling Death
Shirt: corsage top pink skull hanging
Skirt: *Linc* Ruffled Miniskirt
Stocking: *Linc* Half Stockings Ripped Purple
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Shoes: justB /platform stilettos COAL

0 comments: