Monday, November 21, 2011

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1
[Paintshopped]

Hello gang!

If you read the last blog post I made, you would be aware that I am a huge fan of Twilight. :)

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1

No, I'm not your average person caught up in the hype of Twilight. I read all four books before the movie was even announced, and I loved them. Later on the movie was announced, so naturally I wanted to watch the movie and see what the characters would look like in real life. Considering that the movies are based off the books, I have every right to love Twilight. I laugh at those Twilight fans that never read the books, haha. How are you a fan if you don't even know what happened in the books? The movies can only show so much content due to time constrictions, so how is someone a fan of Twilight if they don't know all that happened?

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1

I must say...the movie was simply outstanding! Kyle and I brought a friend along, and the three of us really enjoyed ourselves. Kyle bought me a handbag, wallet, and a skull necklace while at the mall a few hours before the movie. Shopping is always fun! Thank you babe ;)..We ate some Chinese food..Orange Chicken, Vegetable Lo Mein, and some yummy corn. :) It was a lot of fun! \o/

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1

Well, goodbye for now! :)
- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 01 [Cocoa] Glow Skin
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Tall Version)
Hair: MINA Hair - Michelle - DR06 + Hairbase *New, The Black Market* (Pink Scarf/Headband attached to hair)
Earrings: Indy&Co.: Sylph Door-Knocker Earrings: Silver
Necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweetheart Necklace (Silver) *Old The Dressing Room*
Top: Shantal. BlackJack Red TBM *New, The Black Market*
Pants: DeeTaleZ Pants tasty Butt Jeans ripped
Bracelet: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Black (L)
Wristband - Izzie's - *A* Wood Bangles black r
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Shoes: [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in Black

0 comments: