Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finish Decorating!

Finish Decorating!
[Paintshopped]

Kyle and I bought a new house in Second Life. I would be all "yay \o/" but wow, I just didn't really have the linden to afford it! Don't get me wrong; this house is beautiful, came unfurnished for me to decorate the way I want (yay), and was all for a reasonable price; but still, it was a bit out of my budget. I mean, I have a fashion blog to run for gawd sakes!

Finish Decorating!
[Cropped]

Well, Kyle and I needed more space. Normally it's just us and our close friend, or us, our close friend, and his girlfriend, but either way two rooms is normally sufficient. Well..Kyle and I decided to take in two little girls as our own. We've had them for a few days, and we're seeing where things go. At least we have room for them now in our five bedroom home.

Looking at the house, I feel so cozy and warm. It's a great house to raise a family in. The walls look a bit worn in some areas, and it just looks divine.


Finish Decorating!
[Cropped]

 As you can see, I have done a bit of decorating. Plenty of things from the old Japanese house that we lived in that would work at this house as well. I would like to buy new things, but that just isn't in the budget right now.
[Click here to see the old house]

Finish Decorating!
[Cropped]

Today I am loving the thick, glossy lips of African decent that Sorry Asia's new skin "Alana" that I mentioned in the last post!
[Read the last post here

This post is a little behind schedule do to the weekend, but let's move to the present..Sorry Asia is closing its doors soon. :( *Sad face*



I know the flyer says the 14th, but the sale started over the weekend. No worries though! Plenty of skins to go around, haha. I bought 2 skins for myself, some makeup and eyelashes. Of course I made sure Kyle got one skin. Sure linden is tight for me right now, but I couldn't pass the chance to buy another Alana makeup option plus other cheap-priced stuff. I'm gonna miss Sorry Asia; I have no idea where i'll take Kyle shopping for skins now. :(((

I'm going to run Inuoko over to Perfect Wardrobe tomorrow I hope. For now, I wish you all a goodnight!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Skin: -Sorry.Asia- ALANA.CHOCOLATE (Simple)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Hair: .ploom. Asch (streaked) - Browns 2
Earrings: Indyra Originals-Indy&Co: Seven Earrings: Burned Silver
Necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweetheart Necklace (Silver) *Old The Dressing Room*
Top: *Epic* -GFW Preview!- Cropped Military Jackets {Wildcard Pack}
Back Tattoo: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] BACK CROSS TATTOO for Seraphim
Tail: .:: Delusions ::. Imp Tail with Bow (color changing hud) *New, Grenade Free Wednesday*
Skirt: PARADISIS Suede Skirt : Pink *New*
Tights/Stockings: *Sheer* Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Finger Sheild: Cobrahive - Shield Ring w/Cross BLACK L *Old Grundge Soul Project*
Shoes: drd lazy boot tigh high

0 comments: