Monday, October 24, 2011

Ecchi Maid


Ecchi Maid
[Windlight, Paintshopped]

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! :) I have a lot to talk about..may even have to wait till tomorrow's entry to finish lol..But we'll see.

Ecchi Maid
[Cropped]

If you are not familiar with the Japanese term "Ecchi", then allow me to describe it. Ecchi refers to something that is perverse. Now, most people know that French maid uniforms thrive in the dirty minds of many men. Because of this perverseness, I found the use of the word "Ecchi" in the title of this entry to be befitting.

Ecchi Maid
 [Cropped]

Sure, I could have picked something that was actually "dustable" as to where Inuoko is holding the feather duster, butttt...I just wanted to show off a bit of the living room to my Second Life home. :) Like my table and chair set? *hugs it*

 As for the outfit itself..It was on the Lazy Sunday discount list from *ICING*. You know, I never really gave their store much of a chance, but right after I bought the maid uniform, I had to take a look around. *bashful look* I bought quite a few dresses, when I normally try and stick with discount clothing. Also, i'd like to mention that they have a few dresses that are complete freebies. It's worth checking out. 

 Let's talk more about Second Life fashion. IT TAKES UP SO MANY GROUPS!!! There's Moody Mondays, Grenade Wednesdays, Super Bargain Saturdays, and Lazy Sundays; just to name a handful. Those mixed with all of the clubs I work at (which require two groups; one for VIPS, one for Staff), is killing my group space. When we had 20-something groups..how did I survive? I'm fighting desperately for group space. Recently I removed Collarbor 88 for the simple fact that I know it's the 8th of every month and I don't need a group for that tyvm. But what about some of the groups I mentioned above? Well, do you know about Seraphim? They have a blog that covers weekday sales, weekend sales, store closings/clearance, hunts, and more ina very organized matter. Now you're wondering about landmarks and the notices for these events..Well, Seraphim has a group in-world. They collect the notecards from many different groups and send them out inside their group. Handy, right? With Seraphim around, I might consider deleting most of the fashion discount groups i'm in. Who needs double notecards? haha. I can almost taste the group space i'll save. Work or fashion, work or fashion...Hard to join a group just for fun. :(

 Briefly, I would like to point out the kind of hairstyles we've been getting lately. These bodyful hairstyles full of volume and curl! Exile, Truth, Lelutika and more..they're all doing it, and I find it so pretty. Just what one needs for fall; warm, thick hair on their head. \o/  Also, for us African American beauties, we're getting a lot of natural hair looks, and for a person with processed hair, it is fun to go natural in Second Life. :)

Moving on...I always stalk the Firestorm Viewer blog. I had even stalked the Emerald Viewer blog when it was still around before the unfortunate incident that had occurred. Though I am greatful they managed to continue the same client-fun that had made me fall in love with Emerald Viewer so many years ago. Well, I noticed on their blog today that they're pushing Firestorm towards its first official release out of beta \o/ I tried it when it first got mesh, but it ran terribly for me so I had given up on it. Hopefully it will get better.

"Right click> texture refresh for those stubborn textures that refuse to load, or avatars who remain grey or blurry! Spell check..."

Yesss! These two features are exactly what I need in Firestorm! Haha. I was surprised when I tried Firestorm and I could not spell check *sad face*. I'm also excited about texture refreshing, because sometimes pesky textures just. wont. load! Ugh! Well, good luck Firestorm. Also they mentioned Phoenix will be getting mesh soon..I hope it doesn't cause severe performance issues like Firestorm had done to me. :S

One more thing...And this is the second time it has happened...My curtain has fallen down (the screw came out) with Kyle near it...Very creepy. Well, take care!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

 Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 05 [Cocoa] Glow Skin (hairbase)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Tall Version)
Hair: >TRUTH< Lilia - java
Face Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: The Minimalist
Choker: LaGyo_Georgette necklace black for TDR (old)
Outfit:  *ICING* French Maid Outfit *Lazy Sunday, New*
Nails: [EY:NO] Halloween Nails (Gift)
Shoes: J's Platform Pumps

0 comments: